Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nothing to report at the moment...

...at least, not anything that is of great importance or interest on the Mario and Sonic side of life anyway. However, that doesn't mean I haven't been busily blogging away, because I have - take a look at my personal blog to see what's been interesting me in other areas of life lately (such as Prince Caspian, WALL-E, Disney games, retro games and Dan Dare)...

England, Thailand and Other Things

Actually, there is one small Mario and Sonic thing coming up in a few days time that is of some minor interest....... the Australasian release (June 26th) and European release (June 27th) of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, at long long long long last!! What a ridiculously long wait - it's been almost 4 months since the US release - it has been for those of you living in those parts of the world! Still, in the case of this absolutely awesome game, it really is a case of "better late than never", trust me on that!

No comments: