Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Another old blog reactivated

Following on from what I said in my personal blog yesterday, I also have not posted anything in this blog for 6 years now. It's time to put that right, not least because Adobe Flash will be killed off at the end of next year, meaning every single Flash game in the whole world, including everything in my 2 big websites, will stop working forever in 2021. What a total tragedy!

I will be posting a lot of stuff about HTML5 / JavaScript / CSS games that will replace the Flash games next year. In the meantime, I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2020!

PS. All the Flash games in my 2 big gaming sites still work, and will continue to work for 1 more year, so please visit them and enjoy them... while you still can:

Disney/Pixar games at Dan-Dare.org

Mario and Sonic games at MarioSonicGames.com

No comments: